Barcelona is considered one of the best places for a comfortable water holiday in the world. This is facilitated by a favorable mild and warm climate, modern berths and ports, and picturesque landscapes. Boat trips on a yacht allow you to discover interesting places in Barcelona where it is impossible to walk or reach by land transport, enjoy the beauty of nature, the sea breeze and the sun.
What kind of boat trips in Barcelona does Barcelona Boat Rental offer?
Our company offers boat trips in Barcelona of different durations:
- 2-hour — at any time of the day you will go on a trip along the Barcelona promenade. See the oldest quarter of Barceloneta and its famous monuments, swim in the sea;
- The 3-hour tour is a great way to start the day with a combination of invigorating sea air, dazzling sunshine, and a breakfast of Spanish food and drink. Departing from Port Olympic, you will see from a different angle the architecture of the Spanish Village Museum, the city’s sun-drenched beaches and the business district of Poblenou skyscrapers;
- 4-hour tours allow you to reach the magical pink horizon, which at dawn or sunset is visible from only a few places, including Montgat Beach. This romantic spectacle is worth it to rent a boat for a boat trip in Barcelona and complete one of your days in Spain with it, which will make the trip unforgettable;
- 6-hour sailing trips in Barcelona provide much more opportunities to see many historical monuments and beautiful places;
- 8-hour full-day tours will take you to the most colorful places located near the capital of Catalonia: Arenys de Mar, Garraf, Castelldefels, El Masnou, Premia de Mar, Mataro, El Balis, and Sitges. Each of these municipalities has something to see for sure;
- an individual number of hours or days as you wish.
We organize private boat trips on a yacht of various types:
- romantic dinner for two
- sunrise or sunset at sea
- festive, friendly, or romantic dinner on the boat
- boat party – themed event, hen or stag party
- the date on a yacht
- family boat trip
- yachting training (master classes, sailing course)
- yoga classes on board
- wine tasting or tea ceremony on the yacht
- boat trip along the coast with snacks and cava (sparkling wine)
- cruise with live jazz or classical music on board
- boat trip in the Costa Brava
- boat fishing
- private sailing cruise with a grill
- marriage proposal on a yacht
- sea excursion by boat
- sailing on a yacht with swimming in the open sea
- photo session and video filming on a yacht
What are the benefits of private boat trips in Barcelona?
A yacht rental is a great alternative to lying on the beach. This is a more interesting form of individual recreation for those who are not satisfied with spending their leisure time in one place (holidays at a hotel, a holiday in a restaurant) but want variety.
A private boat trip allows you to see the most beautiful corners of Barcelona and tourist attractions according to an excursion plan or a self-chosen itinerary with minor adjustments if necessary.
No one will disturb you on board, there will be no strangers, random strangers — only you, your guests, and our team, so everything that happens and the information voiced will remain within the yacht.
There are various options for entertainment on the water and deck, leisure, and food – from the traditional breakfast, lunch, or dinner, to the extensive buffet with snacks between meals and drinks.
Rent a yacht, catamaran, or sailboat for a boat trip
The type of boat for a trip depends on the number of passengers:
- a boat trip on a sailboat suggests that you will spend most of the time enjoying the sound of waves and wind, looking at the distant horizon and how the surface of the water changes. You can book a sailboat for a boat trip for any event. But most often on sailing yachts they spend romantic dates and make marriage proposals;
- sailing on a motor yacht creates a unique feeling of connection with nature, the sea, and the wind. Renting a motor yacht for a boat trip is more expensive because it needs more fuel to move on water;
- A sea trip on a speedboat allows you to see many more places in a few hours than during a hiking trip and a bus tour in a few days. Its combination with water activities will give a lot of impressions, drive, and adrenaline;
- a sea trip on a catamaran is considered the safest and most comfortable due to the lack of healing, stability on the water, and more free space on the deck. Ordering a boat trip on a catamaran in Barcelona is worth it for a family vacation with small children, the elderly, and those who are prone to seasickness;
- sailing on a luxury yacht gives you the same amenities and facilities of a 5-star hotel but in the sea. Any event is comfortable and unforgettable on such a vessel — from a few-hour excursion to a large-scale family or corporate celebration;
- a sea trip on a gullet — creates a non-standard luxurious environment for a pleasant and carefree vacation in any company.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sea Boat Trips
1. How much are boat trips in Barcelona?
The price in each case is determined individually depending on the type of yacht, the number of passengers, the duration of the trip, as well as additional services (entertainment, meals, etc.).
The most budgetary 2-hour option will cost 200 euros, an 8-hour one starts from 500 euros.
2. What are the most popular boat trips in Barcelona?
The most romantic cruise, popular with couples and honeymooners, is Barcelona sunset. It is in demand not only in the high season — from May to October, but at any time of the year. But it is in the summer that the landscapes are magical, which makes it possible to take unique photographs against the backdrop of Barcelona’s pink skyline. A 2- or 3-hour boat trip will take you to the city’s main sights, including Sagrada Familia, the beach near the historic Barceloneta, the 34-story Torre Agbar, Montjuic and Tibidabo.
Another popular tradition in Barcelona is driving along the Costa Brava. By making stops, you will learn about the most popular places in this region:
- Calella de Palafrugell is a colorful fishing village with unusual architecture;
- Far de Sant Sebastia – a charming lighthouse in the village of Llafranc;
- the archipelago of the Medes Islands is the best reserve in the Western Mediterranean, home to more than 1200 species of fauna and flora.